Walmart’s Rollbacks and More sale offers holiday deals from Oct. 11-13. Retailers are dropping holiday deals early this year with fall savings on electronics.
Now is a great time to snag steep discounts on laptops, tablets, monitors, gaming and more. Whether you want to avoid the holiday rush or just refresh your gadgets for the fall, Walmart’s Rollbacks and More sale deals will ease the strain on your wallet.
One early deal offers the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite Tablet for just $109 (opens in new tab). It normally sells for $159, so that’s $50 in savings and its lowest price ever. By far, this is one of the best tablet deals we’ve tracked this year.
The Galaxy Tab A7 Lite features 8.7-inch (1340 x 800) TFT touch display, 2.3-GHz MediaTek MT8768N 8-core CPU, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. If you need more, the Galaxy Tab A7 Lite supports microSD cards up to 1TB. If you’re hunting for a cheap but good iPad mini alternative, the Galaxy Tab A7 Lite is a solid buy.
Save big during Walmart’s Rollbacks and More sale starting Monday, Oct. 10 at 5 a.m. ET. Here are today’s best early Walmart deals you can get right now.
Today’s best Walmart deals
- Laptops: from $98 — save on Acer, Gateway, HP, Samsung and more (opens in new tab)
- Tablets: from $59 — save on Apple and Samsung tablets (opens in new tab)
- Monitors: from $159 — save on Acer, LG, Samsung and more (opens in new tab)
- PC gaming: save on gaming laptops, monitors, gaming accessories (opens in new tab)
- Audio: save on wireless earbuds and portable Bluetooth speakers (opens in new tab)
- TVs: from $124 — save on LG, TCL, Sony, RCA, Samsung, Vizio (opens in new tab)