realme 10 series phones got certified by TENAA last week. Today, the realme 10 Pro+ (RMX3687) has been certified by China Telecom, revealing the complete specifications of the phone. This coincides with earlier rumours, but the new certification confirms that the phone will launch as realme 10 Pro+ and not as realme 10 Pro.
As you can see, the image on China Telecom site shows a design that looks similar to the realme GT Neo 2 / GT Neo 3T, so this might not be the final image. The image below is from TENAA, which shows a curved screen and a different rear camera design.
realme 10 Pro+ rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch (2412×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED curved screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (2 x 2.6GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 1080 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage, 12GB RAM with 256GB storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 13
- 108MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera
- 16MP front-facing
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.5×73.9×7.95mm; Weight: 172.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4890mAh (minimum) battery
The realme 10 Pro+ is expected to be introduced in China on November 17th along with the realme 10 Pro and is expected to be priced between 1999 yuan (US$ 275 / Rs. 22,690 approx.) and 2299 yuan (US$ 316 / Rs. 26,115 approx.), according to the listing.
realme already confirmed that it will introduce the realme 10 4G model globally on November 9th.