Microchip Technology WBZ451 Curiosity Board is an efficient and modular development platform. It supports rapid prototyping and demonstrates the features, capabilities, and interfaces of Microchip’s BLUETOOTH® Low Energy and Zigbee RF Module (WBZ451PE).
- WBZ451PE BLUETOOTH® Low Energy and Zigbee RF module
- USB or Li-Po battery powered
- On-board programmer/debug circuit using PKoB4 based on Microchip SAME70 MCU
- Microchip MCP73871 Li-Ion/LiPo battery charger with power path management
- On-board USB to UART serial converter with hardware flow control based on Microchip MCP2200
- mikroBUS socket to expand functionality using Mikroe Click adapter boards
- RGB LED connected to Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- One reset switch
- One user-configurable switch
- One user LED
- 32.768kHz crystal
- Microchip SST26VF064B, 64-Mbit external QSPI Flash memory
- Microchip MCP9700A, low power analog voltage temperature sensor
- 10-pin Arm® Serial Wire Debug (SWD) header for external programmer/debugger
The PIC32CX-BZ2 and WBZ451 Curiosity Board:
- Offers integrated programming/debugging features using the PICkit™ On-board 4 (PKOB4) debugger interface.
- Requires only a Micro USB cable to power-up and program the board.
- Includes a mikroBUS™ Click™ header, which helps the users to expand the functionalities by connecting to various MikroElectronika mikroBUS Click adapter boards.
- Performs rapid prototyping utilizing the Bluetooth Low Energy and Zigbee-enabled RF Module.
The PIC32CX-BZ2 and WBZ451 Curiosity Board supports a variety of applications:
- Wireless lighting
- Home automation or Internet of Things (IoT)
- Industrial automation
- Other Bluetooth Low Energy or Zigbee-related applications
more information: https://www.microchip.com/en-us/development-tool/EV96B94A